Wednesday 17 October 2012

Act 1 Scene 2


ACT 1 Scene 2

INT. SCIENCE DEPARTMENT. DAY

PROFESSOR GELLER calls Head Girl AMIE to show BOBBI around. AMIE is introduced to BOBBI.

AMIE:

Hey, nice to meet you. How are you finding it here?

BOBBI:

Hey, ermm well it is alright. I haven’t really spoken to anyone yet. I just keep getting people staring at me?

AMIE:

Oh, don’t worry that stops after a week, just stick with me you will be fine.

BOBBI:

Thanks, it’s nice to have a bit of support I hate starting new school with not knowing anyone.

AMIE:

Tell me about it, I started here two years ago for a fresh start. I lived in Gloucester before but my mum wanted to live in the city. I didn’t know anyone either.

BOBBI:

That must have been scary, well thanks; I guess you know what it feels like more than me. I was wondering, could I have lunch with you? It’s just I’m still getting to know what it’s like here and I don’t know where anything is.

AMIE:

Of course, I was going to ask if you wanted to anyway.

The bell goes, AMIE and BOBBI walk off together chatting more, getting to know each other.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment