Wednesday 17 October 2012

Act 1 Scene 1


ACT 1 Scene 1

INT. BOBBI’S HOUSE. MORNING

BOBBI (15) awakes to the sound of her alarm clock. She could potentially be a pretty girl but she insists on having the fake orange false eyelash hanging off look. She is nervous for starting a new school with new people to tackle. She misses her old friend group where she was the popular kid. She doesn’t want people to judge her. Her FOSTER DAD bursts into the room.

FOSTER DAD:

You best not muck up on this new school. Get up and get ready. You will not be late on your first day.

BOBBI:

I won’t muck up.

I never mucked up in my old school...

FOSTER DAD:

Don’t give me lip Bobbi. Just get ready. If I hear any more from you... You know what will happen.

BOBBI gets ready slowly and starts to do her makeup. Feeling self-conscious she piles the makeup on. She gets her Pauls Boutique bag and heads for door.



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment