Friday 2 December 2011

 I added this mood board to show what type of audience are going to buy my magazine/product (p). It also shows what type of things the audience like. I chose these images because the audience i am looking for is for boys 15-25 yr olds that go on game consoles (d). So i picked these images because i think they best describe what boys that age like (m).
I added this mood board because it is showing what is going to be in my magazine/product (p). I chose these images because i think these are the type of things boys want to know and hear about in magazine for example the new call of duty game, they wouold want to read about it (m). Plus because my audience are the ages 15-25 so they arent going to play games like mario (d).

1 comment:

  1. Katie
    I have just been going through marking everyone's Writing Copy but you have not got your Katy Perry and Kim Kardashian articles on your blog

    Can you upload these for me please?

    Thanks
    Mr Monahan

    ReplyDelete