Monday 19 September 2011

Kanye West

I used photo shop to make the magazine cover featuring kanye west. I used tools like: masking, rulers, magic wand tool and some others. When i masked the image it worked successfully because it looked real and not messy. I then used the magic wand tool to make the masking exactly right. I added the rulers to make the text in line to make it more presentable and clear. I included a mast head and an image of kanye west that i masked without help.
My work is still in progress at the moment as i still need to add some more text but i have done most of the criteria.

1 comment:

  1. Katie
    Great work and good effort. You have done a good job masking the top of Kanye's head and making the masthead go behind his head.
    You have started to add cover lines to the page too, using appropriate fonts and colours.

    This is a merit so far. What do you think you could do to make this even better?

    Mr Monahan

    ReplyDelete